Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentines Day - Part 3 - The Big Day

Good Morning All!

Well, it's finally here...Valentines day.  And I have the rest of my cards to show you.  So let's get started.

The little skunk was one of my favorites in the Hey Love set:



The first card was inspired by Brenda Quintana.  I just changed it up a bit.  The second card was me just playing with a lot of framelits!  The hearts are the Heart Epoxy Droplets, that I colored with the dark Lovely Lipstick Stampin' Blend.  I love how we can customize and coordinate with Stampin'Up products!

This last card is something that just came together.  I'm still not sure if I love it or not:




 I cut out the hearts in both Basic Black card stock and out of the Lovely Lipstick foil paper.  I just placed the cutout outline in the basic black and let the back layer show through.  Very easy to make.

I hope you enjoyed seeing all my valentines.  I had a great deal of fun making them.

Join Stampin' Up During Sale-a-Bration!

How would you like to join my team of creative stampers?  Right now would be the time.  During Sale-a-Bration, if you join you get 
  • $175 worth of product of your choice!  Normally this would be $125, so you are getting $50 more in free product!  
  • You get free shipping on your initial starter kit! 
  • You receive a 20% discount, get to preview and order early the catalog releases.  
  • You do not have to meet the minimum order of $300 until June 30th!
  • Hobby demonstrators are welcomed!  No pressure to sell.  No pressure to continue as a demonstrator.  
  • Another plus, is that you get to be a part of the Stray Ducklings, Central Illinois premier demonstrator group.  Here's what we are about:

  • Contact me personally or click here to sign up!  I would love to have you on my team!
Blessings, my friends!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10