Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Count Down to Valentines Day

Hi All!

Since I've been home bound recuperating from hip surgery, I've had some time to make a few cards, concentrating on Valentines Day.  Stampin'Up has some really outstanding stamp sets for Valentine's Day in the Occasions Catalog.

I think my favorite is the Hey Love Stamp Set.  Here is one card that I made.  I was gong to send it to one of my grand children, but decided on something different.  Here is the cute 'Gator:




I love making little 4-1/4 x 4-1/4 cards.  They fit in a regular envelope too!  I used the new rectangle stitched framelits, the Lovely Lipstick foil paper (free Sale-a-Bration item with a $50 order), and the new embossing folder, Dot to Dot.  Looks like allegator skin, doesn't it?  I colored the cute croc using Granny Apple Green, Lovely Lipstick and Dark Daffodile delight Stampin' Blends. 

I'm sure anyone on your Valentine list, young or old, would love to receive this.  Below are the measurements and supply list.

Tomorrow, more Valentines!


Blessings,

Sheryl

Card Stock:
Granny Apple Green - 4-1/4 x 8-1/2 scored at 4-1/4
                                     3-3/4 x 3-3/4 - embossed with Dot to Dot embossing folder
Lovely Lipstick            4 x 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10