Sunday, February 10, 2019

February Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

Welcome to the February Stray Duckling Blog Waddle!  This month I'm showcasing Valentines Day!



Here is a card that was inspired by Angie Juda (better know as Chic'nScratch).  I changed mine up just a tad with a few more details:  I embossed the background with the subtle embossing folder, and I put a sliver of Lovely Lipstick on the edge of the All My Love Designer Series Paper.



 I branched out and did two more versions:



Not a lot of difference, but I thought the Happy Valentine's Day sentiment stood out a bit better on the second one.

Making these cards have been a major victory for me;  since having hip surgery, my energy level has been a bit low but it's starting to come back, big time!  Check out my blog tomorrow and you will see my count down to Valentines Day!

Hope you enjoyed todays card.  Go on to Lori's Blog to see what she has created!









Blessings,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10