Friday, March 1, 2019

Get Ready! March Class is now in Session!

Hi All!

I have the March 2019 class all ready to go and I'm very excited about it.  Not only do I get to stamp again with my dear friends, but I think the cards are pretty special.  Taking two months off to recover from hip surgery has given my mo-jo a real boost!

The theme this month is Easter, so here are the cards that we will be making:


Stampin'Up has so many beautiful stamps and dies for cards!  It was so hard to decide.  So I made many cards using my favorite stamps from the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  What has happened is that I now have my card samples ready for the April Class and lots of samples and ideas for all of you in Sale-a-Bration.  March is the last month for this wonderful sale, so we all need to get busy!

Class Dates and Times:

Sunday, March 10th - 1:30pm - 4:30pm

Tuesday, March 12th - 10am - 2pm

Friday, March 15th - 10am - 2pm

Contact me for more details regarding location of these classes if interested. 

Come and Join the Fun!  Class Details:

You will be making 2 cards each of 3 designs plus a bonus card!  All come with envelopes.  You get a detailed recipe sheet for each card as well.

Cost of the class is $20.  Plus you get to have a fun day creating and meeting other stampers!

Join Stampin'Up and have More Fun!

Come be a part of my team by joining Stampin'Up during Sale-A-Bration!  There is no obligation to sell - hobby demonstrators are welcome!  Here are the benefits to join during the month of March:
1.  For $99, you get $175 worth of product!  This is $50 more than usual.
2.  Free shipping of your product
3.  20% discount on future orders
4.  You will get a free business package:  catalogs, order sheets, plus all kinds of encouragement- 
5.  You get to be a part of the Stray Ducklings our Central Illinois demonstrator's group  

Check out the tab "Join my Team" at the top of my blog for more details.  
You can also contact me.  

 Have you already decided?  Then click here to go and sign up!


Hope to see you at the March class!

Blessings,

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10