Friday, August 10, 2018

August 2018 Waddle


Another Blog Waddle - come on in!


This months challenge was to create something black and white with a splash of color.  I kind of cheated....This is a card that I designed for our demonstrator's shoe box swap 3 years ago, but the stamp set and thinlits are still current.  I used the Swirly Bird stamp set and the coordinating thinlits.  Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil and Real red.  Easy, quick card to make.  




The next blog to waddle to is Mary Heinzman










Have a great day!


I'm so excited about the Holiday Catalog!!!!

Be sure to ask me about our Holiday Catalog...it has some amazing product that I'm sure you will enjoy.

Blessings,

Sheryl










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for waddling along Sheryl.....I love that dog picture!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10