Thursday, August 2, 2018

August 2018 Classroom is now in Session

Hi all!

I'm back from my month long vacation and ready to start stamping!  This month, I'm featuring some of my favorite stamp sets from the annual catalog.  I'm especially featuring our wonderful embossing folders and the Stamparatus!

Here are the cards that we will be making:


I got inspiration from all over the place for these cards.  The Thinking of You card created using the Rooted in Nature stamp set came from one of our own Stray Ducklings, Josie Wicklund!  Mine is slightly different in that we will be creating our own DSP background with stamps.  The very pretty Garden Impressions was inspired by Mary Fish.  I used her layout, but I changed up the colors just a bit.  The Serene Garden card was cased from Kim Schach.  She's a master at designing cards!  The last one, the Dandelion Wishes, I found on Pinterest - I changed it up a bit in that we are going to heat emboss with clear embossing powder both the sentiment and the dandelion using versamark and Tuxedo Black ink.  

Class Dates and Times:  
Tuesday, August 14th 10am - 2pm
Friday, August 17th  10am - 2pm
Sunday, August 19th   1:30 - 4:30 pm

Contact me to sign up and for locations.  

In my class, you will be making a total of 7 cards with envelopes:  2 each of 3 designs plus a bonus card.  In addition you will receive the recipe of the cards so you can make more at home!  Cost is $20.  Fun with fellow crafters:  priceless!

Check out the August specials on the right sidebar.  StampinUp is promoting a limited edition Stamp/Framelit bundle plus Bonus Days are back!  Yeah!

Lastly I have to share this really cute picture of Chloe playing with her ball.  My grandson got down to her level and took this picture:  


Happiness is a dog chasing a ball and stampers creating cards!

Have a blessed day!

Sheryl

1 comment:

09 10