Sunday, June 10, 2018

New Catalog Blog Waddle

Hi All!

This month's waddle theme is anything new from the new 2018-2019 catalog.  The color revamp that Stampin' Up did is amazing!  I wasn't a big fan at first, but I've made several cards using the new color card stock and the new Designer series paper and WOW!  Such beautiful, vibrant colors - they make me happy!  And I hope they make whoever receives one of my hand made cards happy as well!

The card that I'm showing you today is one that I designed for my June class - it's called a twisted gate fold card.  Looks hard, but it's remarkably easy!  And it fits into a standard A2 envelope!




Julie Davison has a wonderful video explaning on how to make this card.  Take a look!


Here is the diagram she used for this project:  helps you keep things straight!



 I used the Abstract Impressions stamp set, found on page 129 in the annual catalog.  Night of Navy was my base card color and I used the beautiful Garden Impressions 6x6 Designer series paper.  I thought the card came out great!  Ink color I used was Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody and Call Me Clover  All the items I used are listed below.

I hope you enjoyed this stop.  Next on the list is Kim Baker!  Waddle on over and see her great creations!




Lori Helvick
Mary Heinzman
Nancy Legate
Debbie Kramer
Sheryl Deimer
Kim Baker
Sue Boerner


Blessings,

Sheryl

1 comment:

09 10