Friday, June 15, 2018

Happy Father's Day!

Howdy Stampers!

Today I'm showing you some cards that I made for Father's Day.  I'm usually so busy with my classes, that I don't have time to make cards just for fun.  I used a couple of retired stamp sets and framelits;  Nailed It (this was the first time I used it, and I love it!  Yes, I've had it over a year and just used it today) Urban Underground DSP, Truly Tailored Stamp set and True Gentleman Designer Series Paper.  Love it!

So here are the cards:

This is the one I did for my husband....



These two I did just for fun and because I was on a roll to make cards.  I used Tranquil Tide and Night of Navy card stock.  Love that combination!

Hope you enjoyed today's cards.  And may you have a wonderful celebration with the men in your life!

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10