Monday, June 4, 2018

June 2018 Card Class- Not Yet!

Good Morning !

I'm busy trying to swap out and re-arrange the new colors and paper from the new Annual Catalog, so I'm just a little behind in getting my newsletter out, plus we just got back from a week long trip. 

We had a wonderful visit with my son, who lives in Colorado.  We went to our favorite garden store and bought the cutest little dragon for our back yard.  He looks so happy!


And I can't write in my blog with out showing pictures of my newest grandson.  He's such a cutie and quite the chunk.  He is just 9 months old and weighs 24 lbs.  Yes, I said 24 lbs.  He is one big baby, but is just so sweet!



Card Clutch instructions

In my last class, we made a clutch purse out of designer series paper.  I've had lots of requests to get instructions on how to fold this.  I'm going to do one better:  Here is a video which will help you make this simple, no cut, no glue and no measure card clutch. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing my dragon and my grandson, not to mention the card clutch video.  Hopefully the next blog will be all about my June Class!  Just a hint of what is to come - we are going to be doing creative card folds....should be interesting...

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10