Monday, June 11, 2018

June 2018 Card Class - Samples at Long Last!

Good Morning,

I finally finished all my samples for the June 2018 Card class.  The theme for this month is Creative Card folds and I feel that I really delivered.  Here are the samples:



Here are the names of the folds for these cards:  Gated Twist Fold, impossible Card Fold, both portrait and landscaper, Three Way Fold, and Fold Out Panel, that I cased from Dawn Griffith.  I also used a lot of new stamps and papers from the new annual catalog.  I think you will really enjoy making these cuties!  The new colors are so vibrant and so cheerful!

Dates for the June Card Classes:

Sunday, June 24th, at my home
Tuesday, June 26th, at my home
Friday, June 29th at Morton Christian Church

Please let me know by June 17th if you will be attending.  

As usual, you will be making 2 cards of 3 different designs (other than the Impossible Card Fold - you will be making 1 portrait and 1 landscape card) with envelopes, plus a set of instructions on how to re-create these cards at home.  Cost is $20. 

Hope to see you in June!

Blessings,

Sheryl





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10