Sunday, February 25, 2018

A Season for Everything - A Time to Rejoice

Hi all!

Last week I was privileged to be invited to a wedding of 2 good friends, Julie and Bob.  The wedding was held at our church and was very traditional.  I wanted to make them a special card, so to Pinterest I went.  I had just recently purchased the bundle, Beautiful Bouquet.  On several blogs, people have just raved about this stamp set and thinlits package, so I thought I would give it a try.   Let me tell you, I LOVED it.  Not only does the stamp set have many sentiments in a really nice looking font, but the thinlits cut like butter and so much fun to put together.  Here is the card;  everything is from the Beautiful Bouquet bundle:



To cut the blosoms out, I used the Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series paper.  I though it gave good color depth and a touch of gold as well.  I also used the Painted Love Gold Vinyl stickers on the inside of the card and also on the envelope.  Quick and easy and a definite wow!  The sentiments both inside and out were stamped with Early Espresso ink.  This card was very quick to put together and a lot of fun!

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Click on the products listed below if you want to order and recreate this card!

Have a blessed day!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10