Wednesday, March 7, 2018

A Season for Everything - A Time for Mourning

Good Morning Stampers!

In the aftermath of celebrating a wedding, a dear lady from the church I formerly attended passed away quite unexpectedly.   She was from the Manchester area in England and had the zest for life and fortitude, that I have found in many British people.  Life tried to knock her down several times, but she rebounded with grace.  She was an avid animal lover, wonderful mother, grandmother and great-grandmother and a delight to know.  Her funeral Mass was last week.    I am friends with her three daughters so I sent each one a personal sympathy card and note.  I am sharing these with you today.




I hope these cards gave her daughters some comfort.

May Kathleen and all the faithful departed, through the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, rest in peace.  And may light perpetual shine upon her. 


Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10