Saturday, February 10, 2018

Stray Duckling Waddle - Love is in the Air


Hey everyone!

I am now in the season of my life for seconds; grandchildren instead of children, and 2nd marriages!  In the last 3 months, I have been to weddings of the 2nd kind.  My son got married in December, a couple I knew from church tied the knot in January, and I have another wedding coming up in February.  What a blessing to share this life event with people I love.

Today's card is one that I gave to the couple in January.  It's very simple, yet so elegant:



Making this card was easy peasy.

  • I used Thick Whisper White and Pool Party Card Stock.  
  • I cut out the heart and flowers using the Bloomin' Heart thinlits.  You will need to use the Precision Base Plate when cutting out this detailed heart with the Big Shot.   
  • The sentiments are from the 2018 Spring Occasions catalog, Petal Palate and the Bloomin'Love stamp set in the Annual Catalog.  
  • The ink I used was Basic Black archival and Soft Sky.  
  • I finished off the card using Wink of Stella clear on the little flowers and scattering small pearls.  
All the items I used are listed below.  






Sue Boerner    


Have a wonderful day and go make someone's day a bit brighter by making and sending a hand made card!

Blessings,

Sheryl


3 comments:

09 10