Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Demonstrator Meeting and Swap

Last Saturday I went to our local Stampin' Up Demonstrators meeting.  We call ourselves the "Stray Ducklings" because none of us have a direct upline.  So we get together, talk business and Stampin' Up news.  One of the highlights of the meeting is when we do card exchanges.  We had 17 people participate in this one.  The only requirement was that it be something from the 2015 Occassions catalog or the annual catalog.  Everyone outdid themselves with their cards.  Over the next few days I will post some of these cards.  Today I'm showing you my swap.  I call it Painted Butterfly's.  I CASEd it from Becky Cowley, Scarp Junkie.com.  I used Whisper White card stock, and using the Butterfly thinlits, I cut out the center.  I then cut out a 4 x 5 1/2 piece of whisper white card stock and using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, I stamped 4 colors;  Pear Pizazz, Calypso Coral, Hello Honey and Bermuda Bay.  I popped this behind the butterfly cut out with dimensionals and glue dots.  The sentiment is from the stamp set A Dozen Thoughts.  The tie is made from the burlap ribbon- I cut off one of the finished edges and then pulled the threads off.  Using two, I made a bow and attached with a glue dot.  I hope you like my swap!




Want to know what CASE means?  Copy and Share Everything!  ( Of course, the first time I told someone this, I said, copy and steal everything.  Share sounds better.)

Happy Stamping my friends!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10