Thursday, March 19, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Treat Recap

Good Morning!

Today I thought I would share a little treat I made my customers for St. Patrick's Day.  I also made these for my grandson Cody's teachers.  Never hurts to treat a teacher, especially when you are a boy in 5th grade.  You need all the help you can get.




Aren't these cute?  I cased this from Brenda Quintana.  Check her out on YouTube to see how to make these darling little shamrocks and 4 leaf clovers.  I used Old Olive card stock, and for my stamps I used Teeny Tiny Wishes and A Dozen Thoughts.  I wraped them up with Old Olive Bakers Twine.  Very easy and addictive to make.  I finally ran out of Hershey Kisses, so I had to stop.*

May your day be Blessed!

Sheryl


* Not all Hershey Kisses made it into the project.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10