Monday, January 22, 2024

Sympathy Card Swap with my Stray Ducklings

 Hi everyone,

One of the great benefits of being a Stampin'Up demonstrator is when we, demonstrators get together for fellowship, idea exchanges and business tips.  I have been a member of the Stray ducklings for the past 14 years and they have been my life line for my little business.  

This last Saturday we got together and did a card swap - the theme was Sympathy.  A sad but very necessary card to  have in our arsenal of cards.  I wanted to show you the card that I designed.  I'm also providing the recipe and measurements and a quick video with tips on how to make this card:




When making a sympathy card, you should always go for understated elegance and simplicity.  

I used Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive for my colors.  Click on the picture below to download the free .pdf that has all the measurements.  Watch the video on how to put the card together.  


Here is the video - fair warning - I'm not very good at this, but I think you will get the general idea.  



I hope you enjoyed this card.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

Blessings,  Sheryl


Product List

1 comment:

09 10