Wednesday, January 10, 2024

January 2024 Stampin' Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - We celebrate Sale-a-Bration!

 Hi all, and welcome to this months blog waddle (hop). 



This month we are featuring products found in the Sale-A-Bration pamphlet -Stampin'Up!'s once a year sale where you can earn free product with every $50 or $100 purchase.  This year, Stampin'Up features a lot of beautiful Designer Series Papers.  I've made two different cards using these papers, plus a one of the bundles.  



The first card, I used the Flight & Airy designer series paper which features beautiful watercolr birds and flowers:





I made all 3 cards from one 6x6 piece of the DSP.  I used Boho blue card stock and ribbon, with Blueberry Bushel ink.  This paper can be yours free with a $50 purchase!


The second two cards is a twofer:  I used the softly stipple 12 x 12 Designer series paper ( Level 1- free with $50 purchase) and Softly Sophisticated Bundle (Level 2 - free with a $100 purchase).  The bundle includes the Softly Sophisticated stamp set as well as the Softly Sophisticated Embossing folder (which is gorgeous!) I used Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green and Pool Party as my color combination.

 Look at the detail that the embossing folder creates!  Gorgeous!  I also added the Opaque Faceted Gems which are also free with a $50 purchase.  The colors in that pack are Calypso Coral Pecan Pie and Pool Party - perfect to go with the Softly Stippled DSP.  







I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration.  Continue on with the rest of the ducklings here:

Blog Hop Index

Blessings,

Sheryl


3 comments:

  1. Look at you being an overachiever! All of your cards are very pretty!!! I especially love the last one. I may have to CASE it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....love ALL of your card designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention that I got my inspiration from Lynn Dunn, Stampin’Up demonstrator. I should have mentioned this in my blog post. Sorry Lynn!

    ReplyDelete

09 10