Wednesday, January 17, 2024

January 2024 Class is Now in Session!!

 Hi my friendly stampers!


This month the theme for my class is Valentines and Thinking of you.  There is a fun fold with a fun bee on it, and a 6x6 one sheet wonder that creates three cards!   I love when I can use my dsp in many different ways!

Here is a picture of the cards we will be making:


This will be a fun class.  Be sure to join us because there will be an extra surprise to those attending!

Dates and Times: 
Friday, January 26th - 10a - 2pm - Morton Christian Church
Sunday, January 28th - 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm - my house

Please contact me as soon as possible if interested in making these beautiful cards!


Have a wonderful day!  And keep warm.  Yikes it's been cold!

Blessings,  Sheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10