Friday, March 10, 2023

March Blog Waddle - Annual Catalog Revisit

 Hi All,

Welcome to another Stamping Stray Duckling Blog Waddle.  This month, we want to give the 2022 -2023 Annual catalog some love!  And we get to premier our new Stray Duckling Logo!  (Thank you Kim B!

This month, we are showcasing the 2022-2023 annual catalog. The catalog expires on April 30th, so if you see something you like, you better order it now!  Especially the retiring In-Colors will be in demand.  

For my card, I decided to use some one of the stamp sets I bought because I loved it, but never used it!
The stamp set I used is called Simply Fabulous - it has such happy flowers and leaves!  I added to the happiness by using the 2022 - 2024 In-Colors - my favorites!  I also used the fabulous masking paper available in the annual catalog to make this card.  Here it is:  



Isn't this just so cheerful?  I love the colors.  I used Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green and Crushed Curry.  My card base is Parakeet Party, and the layer is Basic Black.  On other cards, I also used the card base in Tahitian Tide.  

 I used the masking paper in the middle then stamped my greenery and flowers.   I removed the masking paper and stamped the sentiment in the middle, using my stamparatus and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  Just one layer!  And of course I had to bling it up a bit using the Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins. 
Easy peasy! 

Hope you enjoyed today's inspiration.  

Blessings,  Sheryl



Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

4 comments:

  1. It seems we both got that same set out to play with for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, such a bright, fun card! I love it! Sue

    ReplyDelete

09 10