Sunday, January 8, 2023

Welcome to my January 2023 Card Class!!!

 Hello fellow Stampers!

I have designed 4 cards for my January Class.  (actually, one I cased from Angie Juda aka Chicn'Scratch because I fell ill with the grunge - twice in a matter of 4 weeks).  All are fun folds, all are Valentine cards.  In my class you make 2 each of 3 designs and there is one bonus card, which usually requires a bit more time.  All come with envelopes and the written recipes.  Cost is $25.  

Here are the cards:  


Dates and Times for Classes:

Friday, January 20th - 10am - 2pm - Bette's House

Friday, January 27th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church

Sunday, January 29th - 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm

Contact me for details.

You must make a reservation ahead of time so that I can prepare a card kit for you.  If you are interested, please let me know by Friday, January 13th.  

Hope to see you in class in Janaury!

Blessings,   Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10