Friday, September 2, 2022

September 2022 Class is now in session!

Hello!

I’ve been working hard on getting the next 3 months classes together.  As I mentioned earlier, this year, I am really concentrating on Christmas cards.  So, for September, October and November, we will be making Christmas cards, almost exclusively.  You will be making 2 each of 5 designs each month for a total of 10 cards per month.  So by November, you should have 30 beautiful, handmade Christmas cards.  

Since we are making 10 cards instead of 7, the fee will be $35.

Here are the first set of cards we will be making:



These are easy and elegant cards to make.  Plus you will learn a new technique using Stampin’Blend markers, velum and alcohol.  I’ve also designed 3 cards using the Snowflake specialty velum paper, found on page 40 of the Winter Mini catalog.  I think you will really enjoy making these cards.  


Class Dates and Times:

Thursday, September 22nd - 10:00am - 2pm  - home of Bette Nelson
Sunday, September 25th - 1:30 - 5:30 - My home
Friday, September 30th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church


Please let me know if you are attending by Thursday September 8th - it’s going to take me a bit to get everything ready

Blessings,

Sheryl
email: sdheiser1@gmail.com
Blog: stampingclassroom.blogspot.com
website on-line store: sheryldstamps.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10