Wednesday, August 10, 2022

August 2022 Stampin' Stray Duckling Blog Hop - Dies

 Welcome to the August Stampin' Stray Duckling Waddle!  Your place for great card making inspiration!


This month the challenge was to make a card using our wonderful die cuts that are available in both the 22-23 annual catalog and in our Winter Mini Catalog (July-December 2022 Mini Catalog).  I focused on something that is very exciting and will be available to you on 9/1/22!  It's called Perfect Partners and Stampin'Up is offering dies to sets found in the annual catalog that had no dies previously.  

You can see the flyer in the column to the right.  Remember...These are only available while supplies last or until 30 September, whichever comes first.  

As a demonstrator, I was able to purchase the Birthday Piggy bundle early on August 1st.  There are 18 dies with the set and not only do they cut out the piggies, but there is flowers, and bows and a wagon and all kind of cute things to decorate your piggy and your card with. 


Here is card #1 which is called a diorama card.  I thought the birthday piggies were perfect for this kind of layout. 
The place where you can write is on the back of the card.

My 2nd card:  In addition to the piggy dies, I used the fancy frame die in the annual catalog.  I thought it gave the pig some panache!



And lastly, who doesn't love a pig on a scooter!  I used the deckled frame dies from the annual catalog.  

All of these dies on the inside are from the Playful Piggy dies.  I may have gone a bit overboard with the dies.  

I had a lot of fun with these stamps and dies.  There are a lot of dies, a lot of little dies.  What I found useful was to just cut several at a time in different colors and keep them in a small dish on my desk.  When I was creating the cards, I just picked and experimented with all the die cuts.  

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope my cards inspired you!  The next stop on your Stray Duckling Waddle is:  Lori Helvick

Here is a list of everyone waddling today:

Nancy Legate
Sheryl Diemer⇦ You are here
Lori Helvick
Sue Boerner


Blessings,

Sheryl


Product List
Layering Circles Dies
$35.00
Fancy Frames Dies
$34.00
Deckled Rectangles Dies
$30.00
2022–2024 In Color™ 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$12.00
2022–2024 In Color™ 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$9.50

2 comments:

09 10