Sunday, May 1, 2022

May Card Class is in Session!

Hi all!


Hope all of you are doing well.  I’ve got my May card classes lined up.  Here are the cards we will tentatively be making (I may change some of the cards...I’m reserving the right to surprise you! ):

You will be making 7 cards, 2 each of 3 designs plus a bonus card.  Cost will be $25.



Class Dates and Times:

Thursday, May 19th - 10am - 2pm - my house
Sunday, May 22nd - 1:30 pm - 5 pm - my house
Thursday, May 26th - 10am - 2pm - home of Bette Nelson
Friday, May 27th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church

Please let me know if you are attending and which class.  The ones in my home are limited to 5 people.  The card class at the church is unlimited.

Notify me of your intent by Tuesday, May 10th.  

Blessings,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10