Tuesday, May 10, 2022

May 2022 Stampin' Stray Duckling Blog Waddle - New Catalog Inspiration!

 Hi all!

Welcome to our May 2022 Blog Waddle from the Stampin' Stray Ducklings!


This month we were challenged to showcase our favorite new stamps in the 2022-2023 Stampin'Up! annual catalog.  It was a difficult decision, but I narrowed it down to two stamp sets/bundles that really  caught my eye and my imagination.

The first one is the Suite Collection called Tea Boutique, found on page 12 of the annual catalog.  This includes the Cup of Tea Bundle, Tea Boutique 6 x 6 paper nad the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelops.  What caught my eye about this suite is the beautiful, cheery colors - mostly the 2022 - 2024 in colors.  I love them!  I also love teacups...I have my grandmothers tea cup collection on display in my dining room.  Cards are so so easy to create with this suite.  Here is the card that I made.  I think it's a winner!



Cute, huh?  There's endless possibilities with this suite.  I've only just begun!

The second suite that caught my eye was Sun Prints Suite - this includes the Nature's Prints Bundle, Sun Prints 12x12  Designer Series Paper and the Fern 3-D Embossing folder.    I love the monochromatic colors of blues and the grays and the pretty ferns and leaves.  I love the paper and the stamps and dies. So I pretty much love everything in this suite.  I predict  lots of pretty cards are in my future!  Here is what I designed for this blog:



The next blog you will be going to for new catalog inspiration is:  Lori Helvick

Here is a list of all the participants in this months waddle:



Hope this has inspired you on your stamping journey and your love of the 2022-2023 Stampin'Up! annual catalog. 

Happy Stamping!

Blessings,  Sheryl


In case you were wondering.......



Product List
Teacup Dies
[160186]
$27.00

3 comments:

09 10