Sunday, April 10, 2022

A Fond Farewell - April Stampin' Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle

 

This months theme for the Stampin' Stray Ducklings is to showcase our favorite retiring stamp set. It was hard to decide.  You must realize that I LOVE my stamps...they are like my children...I remember each and every one of them!  So after much thought, I came up with my favorite 3 and these are not in any particular order:  Positive Thoughts, Blossoms in Bloom Bundle, and What's Cooking.

First, Positive Thoughts - this came out during the height of COVID and I thought it was just so appropriate - it's a great thinking of you stamp set and sympathy as well.  Here are some of my cards that I made:   










The next is Blossoms in Bloom bundle.  You could either stamp without the dies (there are 2 types of dies for the flowers..again they both have different looks) or use the dies for 2 completely different looks:  










The third one is What's Cooking.  I love the pencil shading on the images and the really cute bowl.  The dies are really nice too  - Here is the stamp set and dies.


Look at those dies!  Aren't they adorable?  These would make wonderful cards the the baker/chef in your life or to sell at a kitchen shop.  Here is my card that I made with this set:




Hope you enjoyed seeing my cards.  The next blog is Debbie Widener .




Here is a list of all the "duckies" in the blog waddle this month:



I hope you take advantage of the last chance list and get your new favorite stamp-set!

Blessings,  Sheryl


1 comment:

  1. Great cards Sheryl! The What's Cooking one is my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete

09 10