Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Monday Mystery Card Revealed!

 Hi All!


I'm a member of the Stray Ducklings and during COVID, one of our duckies, Nancy, decided that we should try and do a "mystery" card every Monday night...to keep in touch with one another and to keep our skills sharpened.  This has been going on for over a year and we are still doing it...mainly because we have such fun talking and creating together.

Anyway, this last Monday, we had a sort of mystery card sketch.  Nancy gave us the dimensions of the card and we had to come up with the color combination and the stamps to use.  This is what I came up with:



I used the "What's Cooking" stamp set, new in the 2021-22 annual catalog.  I love it!  The color combination I saw on another demonstrator's blog, so I gave it a try.  I also used the Pattern Party pack of DSP which is a hostess reward.  

Not satisfied, I went back to the ol' drafting table today and changed it slightly - changed the way the colors were combined (reversed them), changed the embossing folder and added some bling.  Here is what I came up with:



I think I like the 2nd version better?  What do you think?  


Let me know by leaving a comment.  

That's all for today...May you recognize the many blessings in your life today.


Sheryl

1 comment:

09 10