Friday, June 18, 2021

June 2021 Class is in Session! 6x6 One Sheet Wonder

 Hello All!

I'm back at it with my monthly classes.  Those who have been vaccinated are feeling safer to venture out and are eager to start making cards again.   Since it's been a little while since we have gotten together, I thought I would keep it simple.  So I thought why not do a 6x6 one sheet wonder which makes 6 cards?  

I scoured pinterest and found a beautiful set of cards designed by Patricia Dominicci at www.    jumpingintostamping.com.  I copied it exactly because it was so beautiful.


Here are the cards:


I've written the instructions and wrote in detail on how to cut the DSP (Pansy Petals) and the layering card stock (Evening Evergreen).  These are easy and quick to assemble.  

The bonus card I took the design from Lynn Dunn and made a book binder card using the lovely Hand Penned Suite:



What suprised me was how easy it was to do the 2 step stamping.  I think the card is really stunning.  Plus, it uses 4 x 4 and 1 x 4 designer series paper...very economical with no waste!  I finished the card using the white bakers twine and the beautiful genial gems.  Another very easy, but stunning card.  Anyone receiving this will be wowed. 

In summary, you will be making 7 cards with envelopes - cost is still only $20.  Please contact me if you are interested in attending.  I look forward to seeing you!

Blessings,


Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10