Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Happy Easter!

 Hi all!

Well, we are now in spring and the Easter season.  I had a wonderful time with my son and his family...so much better than last year when it was just my husband and I.   I wanted to show you this years Easter table and also the place favors that I made.  And then we will do a retrospect.


First of all, here is what my Easter table looked like:  we had an abundance of butterflies, baskets and bunnies!






The little baskets I made from cardstock and the Playing With Patterns DSP in the Annual Stampin'Up Catalog.  Here they are close up:





I copied the idea from Angie Juda, better known as ChicnScratch.  Here is a link to that post - she has instructions and a great video:  https://chicnscratch.com/2021/04/springtime-easter-basket.html

Here are some of my table decorations from the past.  The poor butterflies look like they have seen better days - they were my table decorations from 2 years ago.  Don't eat the chocolate!



Cute, huh?  The Butterflies were designed by Brenda Quintana:  https://www.qbeesquest.com/2017/02/hersheys-kisses-butterfly-video-plus-printable.html

I don't remember where I got the idea for the box...probably Chicn'Scratch.  It's pretty old.  Thankfully, I threw out the candy a long time ago.  

Hope you enjoyed me sharing my Easter celebration.

Until next time,

Keep on stamping!

Sheryl




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10