Saturday, April 10, 2021

April 2021 Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle - Mother's Day

 Welcome to the April Stray Ducklings Blog Waddle!


Happy Spring!  This month's theme is Mother's Day or Birthday!  So of course, I did both.  Here are my cards for today:



On the second card, I used the rainbow glimmer paper to create the butterfly - beautiful!  I also used Just Jade ribbon and ink.  

This card can be used for a variety of occasions....not just Mother's Day.  It would be a beautiful anniversary, birthday or even a sympathy card.  I just love the flowering vine dies.  So sad that they are retiring!  They come in 3 shapes - rectangle, oval and round and they match up perfectly with our Stitched So Sweetly dies, Layering Ovals and Layering Circle dies.  

Here is my free inspiration sheet if you wish to make this card:



I hope you enjoyed today's card.  The next blog to visit is:  Nancy Legate





May you have a wonderful day and remember;  keep on stampig!

Blessings,

Sheryl


6 comments:

09 10