Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!

Good Morning, Friends!

Today, it's Halloween and it's snowing out.  How depressing.  But, it's still Halloween and that is fun.

I wanted to show you the treats that I made for my church's annual Trunk or Treat. The coffins are from the Holiday Catalog, and the other little boxes are from the September Paper Pumpkin!










I had a lot of fun creating these treats.  They went together surprisingly quick.  Love my Paper Pumpkin!

Here is a Halloween card that I made as well.  This design is from Julie Davison.


This was a quick and easy card to make and can be adapted to all the seasons.  The stampset used was Everything Festive and it has a lot of sentiments for Halloween, Christmas and Valentines day.  Love me a multipurpose stamp set!

Hope you enjoyed seeing my Halloween treats and keep warm!

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10