Sunday, November 3, 2019

November Class is now in Session!

Hi All!

I was really under the gun to design this class - we were in Northern Wisconsin last week and I just couldn't bring all my "stuff" to design up there.  So this last Monday, I really hit the bricks and came up with these designs for the November class:


The snow globe card is my favorite and is the bonus card for November.  Unfortunately, this is one of those cards you need to deliver in person....not sure it would make it through the mail.  The snowman card is an easel card and the other two are just pretty!

Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday, November 19th - 10am - 2pm
Friday, November 22nd - 10am - 2pm
Sunday, November 24th - 1:30 - 4:30pm

As always, the cost is $20 for 7 cards;  2 each of 3 designs plus a bonus card.  Let me know if you wish to attend.  Thanks!


Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10