Tuesday, August 6, 2019

August Class is now in Session!

Hi all!

I finally got the cards designed for the August class, and I think you will be very pleased.  I'm using new stamp sets and the 2019-2020 incolors.  This month we are celebrating friendships;


My inspiration for these cards comes from Brenda Quintana, Pootles (aka Sam Donald) and Ann Marie Hile (stampinanne.com).

The stamp sets we will be using are:  To a Wild Rose ( a snap with the stamparatus)
                                                             Beautiful Friendship (a really beautiful stamp set!)
                                                             Very Versailles
                                                              Daisy Lane


I hold my classes once a month and offer the same class 3 - 4 times on different days and different times.  I travel well, so if you would like to take my class one on one or invite a group of friends over in your home, I would be happy to oblige!

Dates and Times in August:

Sunday, August 18th - 1:30 - 4:30 - my house
Tuesday, August 20th - 10am - 2pm - my house - bring your lunch
Friday, August 23rd - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church - bring your lunch and drink

What you get when you take my class:

  • 7 beautiful and easy to make cards - 2 each of 3 designs and 1 bonus card - all with envelopes
  • Written recipes and supply list for each card
  • A relaxing get away and fun with friends you know, and those you haven't met yet
  • Satisfaction in creating a work of art that will surely lift of spirits of someone in your life
Cost of the class is $20 - paid at the time of the class.

Contact me to sign up for a class.  You'll be glad you did!

Blessings,

Shery

P.S.  I just had to share this picture of my spokesbear, Teddy, displaying the cards for August.  As you can see, we decorate the envelopes as well.  He gives them a "paws up"!

Hello Frens!





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10