Wednesday, July 10, 2019

July Stray Duckling Waddle (Blog Hop)

Hi All!




This month the Stray Ducklings waddle theme is a continuation of the new items in the catalog.
Here is what I designed using the Good Morning Magnolia Stamp set and our wonderful Note cards!


Have I ever told you how much I love our notecards?  They are 5 x 3-1/2, come in a package of 20 cards and 20 envelopes for only $7.  And they can be mailed without additional postage or special handling!

I used the Magnolia Lane designer series paper as a layer and I also fussy cut out the flowers which are also part of the DSP.  The sentiment was stamped in Black Memento and  cut out with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.   The Basic Black Card stock was cut at 3-1/4 x 4-3/4 and the DSP layer was cut at 3 x 4-1/2. And of course, I had to put a little bling on it to finish it off.

Here is the inside of the card.  Again, I used the magnolia bud in the stamp set, and using my Stampin'Blends, colored the leaves with light Mossy Meadow and a touch of Petal Pink on the bud itself.  If you color lightly, and because of the thickness of the card stock, it won't bleed through to the other side.



I hope you enjoyed my little card.  The next stop on the blog waddle is:


Here is a list of all our talented Stray Ducklings with their creations:

Kim Baker

Nancy Legate

Sue Boerner

Sheryl Diemer - you are here

Lori Helvick





Blessings,

Sheryl

1 comment:

09 10