Saturday, August 10, 2019

Stray Duckling August Blog Waddle

Quack, Quack my Friends!

Time for another Stray Duckling Waddle featuring fancy fold cards!


Here is my card, which is a bit of a sneak peek at my August card class: It's called a double Z fold.




I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything)  this card from Anne Marie Hile.  You can see her blog post at www.staminanne.com.

I thought this was such a pretty, unique card, that I copied it exactly.  Here are the measurements.  The supply list is at the bottom of the post.

Stamps:  Daisy Lane and Free as a Bird(sentiments)

Ink:  Merry Merlot, Pear Pizzaz

Card Stock:  Merry Merlot - 4-1/4 x 11; score at 5-1/2 and 2-3/4;3 x 3 to stamp & punch out 1 flower
                     Pear Pizzaz - 3-1/4 x 9; score @ 3 & 6"
                     Very Vanilla - 2-3/4 - cut 2 pieces this size
                      Rococo Rose - 5-1/2 x 2-1/2 - to stamp and punch out 2 large daisies
                      Pressed Petals DSP:  4 x 5-1/4 (inside large panel)
                                                         2-1/2 x 4 (front of card)
                                                         2-3/4 x 3 (inside of card)

Accessories:  Gold Faceted Gems
                       Daisy punch - large and small

This card can be made either vertically or horizontally.  Just make sure if you are using directional paper that everything is going in the right direction!

I hope you enjoyed my card.  This is just 1 of 4 cards we will be making in my August card class.  Contact me if you would like to join us!

Here is a list of all the Ducklings that are Waddling today:

Nancy Legate

Sue Boerner

Kim Baker

Lori Helvick

Sheryl Diemer -  ⇐  you are here

Blessings,
Sheryl


                 


1 comment:

09 10