Thursday, May 2, 2019

The May 2019 Card Class is in Session!

Hi All!

Since April showers bring May flowers, I thought it would be fun to make birthday cards with flowers!  Here is what we will be making in May:


We will be exploring several techniques;  stained glass, mother of pearl, and deep embossing. 

The dates and times are: 

Tuesday, May 14th, 10am - 2pm
Friday, May 17th, 10am - 2pm
Sunday, May 19th, 1:30 - 2pm

As always, you will be making 2 each of three designs and one of the bonus card, which is yet to be determined.   Cost is $20 which you pay at class time.  Contact me today to sign up.  I need to have your reservations by Tuesday, May 7th so I can start cutting kits. 

Also, I have two completed card kits left over from the April class. 


They are neatly packaged and ready to go.  Cost is $20 for 7 cards with envelopes.  First come, first serve. 



Hope to see you in class!

Blessings,

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10