Sunday, March 10, 2019

Time for Another Blog Waddle From the Stray Ducklings.....

Hi Stampers!





We are doing a Stray Duckling blog waddle today - this is where you can jump from blog to blog to see some amazing and creative card ideas!  The theme for this month is Spring/Easter.  I just so happen to have a beautiful and easy Easter card:



This card uses the His Grace stamp set, found in the Stampin'Up Spring/Occasions catalog.  I used the Stamparatus to stamp the garland twice, and the sentiment.  For the cross, I used the thinlits from Hold on to Hope, found in the annual catalog.  The tiny flower was made with one of the Forever Lovely thinlits and pineapple punch designer series paper.  I colored the vine with Stampin' Blends, the Highland heather, Old Olive and Mango Melody.  The card base is thick Whisper White, with a layer of Highland Heather.  I stamped the image on regular Whisper White card stock.    And of course I finished it off with Wink of Stella and a Rhinestone!

Let's take a peak inside:


All of these sentiments and images are in the His Grace stamp set.

Shop my on-line store to make this beautiful card!

Here are the rest of the Stray Ducklings blogs - waddle on!



Nancy Legate

Kim Baker

Debbie Kramer

Sue Boerner


Sheryl Diemer - You Are Here

Lori Helvick





Blessings,

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10