Thursday, April 4, 2019

April Class is now in Session

Hi All!

Can you believe that Easter is almost here?  Time is flying!  I have the samples for the April Class ready.  The theme is butterflies and spring!  Here is what we will be making:


I love these cards - colorful and full of joy!  As always, you will be making 2 cards each of 3 designs plus 1 bonus card.  Envelopes are included.  In addition, you will receive the recipe for these cards;  measurements and the supplies that I used, so you can re-create at home!  Cost is $20.  

Class dates and times for April:  

Tuesday, April 23rd - 10am - 2pm 
Friday, April 26th - 10am - 2pm 
Sunday, April 28th - 1:30 - 4:30 pm 

Let me know by Monday, April 8th if you plan on attending and which day.  This will give me plenty of time to cut the card kits.  


First time Stamper?  No problem!  My classes are an easy and economical way to experience card making at it's finest.  No purchase is required, other than the cost of the class.  These cards are easy to make - I provide all the materials, other than adhesive and paper snips (need to bring your own).  Experience the beauty and color coordination of Stampin'Up products and see how fun it is to make cards that are uniquely yours!  Plus, you'll meet a group of wonderful ladies who share the love of card making.  I'll be there to guide you on how to make the cards.  Why don't you consider taking a class?  Contact me here to find out more information and to sign up.

Hope to see you soon!

Blessings, 

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10