Monday, December 3, 2018

December Card Buffet

Good Morning!

My December card class is set to go and for a little change of pace, this month we will be doing an 8 card buffet.  This means that you can select from 8 different designs  - 5 are Christmas and 3 are all occasion.  The price is $20 for 7 cards.  Anything over 7 is $2.50 per card!

Here are the selections:




Here are the dates and times:

Tuesday, December 11th - 10am - 2pm
Friday, December 14th - 10am - 2pm
Sunday, December 16th - 1:30pm - 2pm

We will also be having a potluck on Tuesday and Friday.  - Contact me if you
1) are planning on attending and which day
2) Location of the classes
3) What you are planning on bringing to the potluck

For the Tuesday group, I will be providing soup.  For the Friday group, you all will be getting some very delicious pulled pork!

This is my last class before I have hip replacement surgery, so don't miss out!  I'll be MIA for January and February, but I plan on coming back strong in March!

Hope to see you in December!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10