Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Coming Soon! - Sale-A-Bration and the Spring Catalog!!!

Good Morning!

Starting January 3rd the new Occasions Catalog goes live and I can't wait for you to see all the great products that are being offered!  Rectangular stitched shapes will finally be available for purchase!  Woo-Hoo!  This catalog is good until May 31st or while supplies last. 



In addition, January 3rd is also the kickoff for the best Stampin'Up offer of the year - Sale-a-Bration!!
In Sale-a-Bration, for every $50 you spend, (before tax and S&H),  you get to choose product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  There are also special products for those who spend $100!  There is some beautiful product in stamps, and paper. 


I'm ordering both catalogs on December 5th and hope to have them in time for our classes in December.  If you would like a catalog, please contact me here so I can be sure to get one in your hands. 

Unfortunately, I won't be having classes in January or February due to hip surgery, but I hope to post samples right here on my blog to inspire you!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10