Monday, December 10, 2018

December Blog Waddle!

Hi All!

The Stray Ducklings are waddling once more.  So get your quakers together and see what we have created for you!


I've been busy making gift card holders for Christmas.  My church sells "gift" cards through Great Lakes Scrip - people buy them at face value and the church gets a small percentage.  In order to encourage sales, I have offered 2 gift card holders for every $100 spent.  I made 4 different gift card holders for everyone to choose from:


The first one above, is made with a standard A2 envelope, which you fold in half.   I used Seasonal Chums and the coordinating Seasonal Tags Framelits. And of course I used Stampin'Blends to color the reindeer and the snowman.

Here is a peek at gift card #2: - a pop-up gift card....



This is an excellent one for giving to your hairdresser, mailman, paperboy, etc.... This was inspired by BJ Peters.  The stamp set used was Dashing Deer.  The Designer Series Paper is Dashing Along.


The third style of gift card holder was designed by Linda Heller.  Quite a bit of work went into the making so they are reserved for very special people!  The card is absolutely adorable and is full size:



I used the Spirited Snowman stamp set and the Swirls and Curls embossing folder.    Linda used the light Night of Navy Stampin'Blend pen and a ruler to color in a stripe on the Under the Mistletoe Designer Series paper.  Really ties all the colors together.  I colored the snowment with Stampin'Blends.

The fourth and last style of gift card holder was designed by Jackie Bolhuis.  I used the Signs of Santa thinlits and the Santa's Workshop DSP, which sadly, is gone.   These make adorable gift card holders.



I hope you enjoyed the gift card holders that I made.  The next blog is xxxx

Here is a list of all the Waddlers today:


Sheryl Diemer - you are here

Nancy Legate - next blog







Have a Blessed Day!

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10