Thursday, March 8, 2018

March 2018 Card Class is in Session!

Hi all!

I changed my mind at least 3 times about the theme for this month's class.  Originally, I was going to do a one-sheet wonder with notecards, like I have done the past few years.  But the exciting products in the Occassions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs beckoned me to do more.  So then, it was going to be an All Occassions Stamp a Stack.  Then I realized Easter was April 1st, so I thought I would include a couple of Easter Cards.  Well, I couldn't limit it to a few, so then I decided we would do all Easter Cards. ( I talk to myself alot!)   So here they are:


I love flowers and butterflies and bunnies.  Plus I wanted one religious card.  This is definitely a variety of themes and techniques for Easter.  The punch art bunny will be the bonus card (you will thank me later).  The butterfly card, you will get an opportunity to use the new Stamparatus tool.

We will be making 2 each of the 3 designs - one to keep, one to give a way.  Since some of you may want to make more than 2 cards of a particular design, I will be more than happy to cut more card kits - you just need to let me know how many extra's you will want to make.

March Class

Here are the dates and times of the classes:

Sunday, March 18th - 1:30 - 4:30 pm - my house
Tuesday, March 20th - 10 am - 2 pm
Friday, March 23rd - 10 am - 2 pm

Please let me know if you will be attending by Tuesday, March 13th and if you are planning on making more than the six cards.  Cost of the class is $15 for 7 cards and envelopes.  Additional cards are $2.50 each.

April Class

Dates are the following:
Sunday, April 15th, Tuesday, April 17th and Friday, April 20th.  I think we will be doing the All Occassion stamp-a-stack.  Or we may be doing the notecards.  If we do the notecards, I will be using Petal Palate and the paper will be the coordination Petal Passion DSP.  I'll think on it.

May Class - this one is really up in the air.  You may or may not know this, but I need a total hip replacement.  I've been working hard loosing some weight and exercising so that I can be an eligible candidate for surgery.  The pain is getting worse and I'm really limited to what I can do and where I can go.  Not real crazy about having surgery, but if it will take the pain away, I'm all for it.  Anyway, I'm seeing the surgeon the last part of April.  Depending on what he says, may not have either May or June classes.  If we do have a May class, it will be the notecards.  I'll let you know later about the dates, if any.

Hope you like the cards that I designed for our class.  I probably don't tell you all enough how much I enjoy designing the cards and showing you how to make them.  It is the highlight of my month.

Hope to see all of you at the March class!

Blessings,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10