Wednesday, June 7, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Things

Good Morning!

Today I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things from the new catalog.  First and foremost is the Eastern Beauty Bundle Suite.  This stamp set and coordinating thinlits rock!  Here are a couple of  cards that I made with this set - so easy - so beautiful!


The gold, vinyl stickers are beyond wonderful!  They add sheen and pop to your card.  

Here is a video from Stampin'Up! hightlighting this wonderful bundle.





My second favorite item I will be sharing with you today, is the Love Today planner kit.  For those of us obsessed with organization, plans and lists, this is for you.  And it's so cute!  And you can customize it.  It will become a diary and a memory album as well.  I have ordered this, but haven't received it yet.  In the meantime, here is a Stampin'Up Video to familiarize you with this product.



Until tomorrow and some more favorites,
Happy Stamping!

Sheryl

1 comment:

  1. Sheryl, I LOVE your sunflower card! I don't have this set, but you make me want it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

09 10