Friday, March 3, 2017

March Madness - Extra Class this month!

Good Morning Stampers!

Yesterday I promised you some exciting news!.  I think the title of my blog gives it away.  I'm having an extra session of classes this month.  As much as we need birthday cards, unfortunately, we need another kind of card:  the Sympathy Card.  So this month I'm holding extra classes to give you the opportunity to build up your stash of sympathy cards.

This is just a sample of the kind of cards you will be making - very simple yet elegant


I plan on making 6 different card designs - you can make any number of these 6 as long as you make a minimum of 6 cards.  So it can be one of each, or 4 of one and 2 of another or 2 each of three different designs.  The choice is up to you.  Cost is $15 for 6 cards, any additional will be $2.50 per card.

I'm opening up my house for this - from 10 am until 5 pm both on Tuesday, March 28th and Friday, March 31st.    Come anytime and pick out your cards that you want to make - this is a come as you please/go when you're done type class.  Bring your own lunch if you get hungry.  I will provide coffee and water.

Tuesday:  March 28th - 10 am - 5 pm  and
Friday:  March 31st - 10 am - 5 pm

Please RSVP so I kind of know how many kits to cut.  If we run out, I will cut more.

Saturday is our Calendar of Cards event in Peoria.  I'll share some pictures and moments with you on a future post.  Notice I didn't say Monday.  Depends on how tired I am after the event!  I'm so excited about it!  It's going to rock!


Many Blessings,

Sheryl

1 comment:

  1. Wish I lived nearby! Hope you will share the other cards too.

    ReplyDelete

09 10