Friday, March 31, 2017

April Classes - A Sneak Peek-ReCap of March

Good Morning my fellow stampers!

Quick post today.  I so involved in making my sympathy stamp-a-stack, that I just couldn't stop making cards.  I was on a roll!  This card is from Connie Stewart, Stampin'Up Demonstrator and it is so cute and easy to make, that this is card one for the April card class.

My themes for April is going to be  SPRING!  Oh how I've missed you!  So we will be exploring the many beautiful flower stamps that Stampin'Up has.  This isn't one of them, but it will be a card that is included in the bundle.  Here is is:


Isn't this gorgeous?  I might change the sentiment to something else.  I love the colors and the texture.  And the butterfly of course.  Gotta have butterflies.  

Recap of March

Wow!  March was a busy, busy month for me.  First we had the Calendar of Cards, which you saw yesterday

Then I had two classes - Birthday Bash 


Then I had the Sympathy Stamp-A-Stack:


I made a quilt:


And my dear Aunt who lives in Missouri, was crowned best dressed at their annual St. Patrick's day party.  Can you believe that she is 87 years old?  


We have no idea who the man is with her.  She doesn't know either - they were randomly selected, I guess.  The boa that she is wearing lights up as well.  Quite the fashion statement.  She will be the talk of the neighborhood!

Well, that wraps up my March.  Looking forward to April and Easter and all the adventures that offers.  Until later,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10