Friday, April 1, 2016

Happy April 1st - and a little Preview

Good morning stampers!

Can you believe it's April already?  Time is flying, but I'm so happy that nature is waking up again;  the grass is getting green, the trees are budding, daffodils and crocus are blooming, the days are getting longer and warmer (although quite windy!).

I just wanted to give you a peek at one of the cards that I made for my class, but rejected, sort of.  The class card is just a slightly different configuration.


Pretty isn't it?  I got the idea from Kay Kaltoff. I used the Birthday Blooms Stamp set and the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (seriously, it's a WOW).   I thought it was very pretty, but then I got to messing around with it and it changed.  I'll show you that on Monday, when I reveal my April 2016 card class projects.

In the mean time, Sale-a-Bration is now officially over.  We will have to wait until next January for another.   But, what great things we have to look forward to.  The 2015/2016 retired list will be coming out shortly.  We will have to bid a fond farewell to the 2015/2016 In Colors (Blackberry Bliss, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon), but look forward to the 2016/2018 colors!  The new annual catalog is coming out on June 1st, and that is always exciting.  Plus, I am starting to plan my annual open house and new catalog kick off for June.  All good things coming up!

In the short term, I'm getting ready to go on my cruise with my husband.  Got new light clothes, passport renewed, a hat, spf 50 sunblock, insect spray, dog boreding scheduled and my camera.  Got a cortisone shot in my hip yesterday.  That was an interesting experience.  It seems to be working so that is good.  I can walk now without a limp.  So I'm all ready other than the packing.  Sure hope I enjoy being on a floating city with 4,000 other people.  I'll give you a blow by blow description when I get back.  No Wi-Fi or phone for a week!

Until Monday, keep stamping!

Sheryl



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10