Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Baby Alice is Coming!

Good Morning Stampers!

I've been invited to a baby shower in May!  It's my son's girlfriend who is having the baby, my 5th grandchild!  We already know she's a girl and her name is Alice.  Such a sweet name!  I had to make a baby card of course.  So here it is:

Front of Card

Inside sentiment

Dawn Griffith put this card idea out on her blog.  I just added my own touches.  I think that bunny is so cute!  I colored her ears and cheeks with Pink Pirouette Stampin' Marker.  Then I used 2 way glue and dazzling diamonds and bedazzeled her a bit.  I think this would be a really cute little girl birthday card as well.  Dawn had stamped hers as an Easter Card.  This card is so cute and easy, I'm pretty sure it's going to show up in a near future Card Class.

Below are listed the products I used to create this card.  Spoiler:  The sentiment on the inside of the card is a retired stamp.  The stitched rectangle is not a Stampin' Up Product (GASP!), but I sure wish it was!  The DSP I used on the front of the card is the retired Subtle DSP stack.  There is a new one, I just haven't gotten it yet.

So there you have it.  Let me know what you think!   If you can't figure out the comment section, then email me.  I love hearing from you!

Until next time,

Sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10