Monday, April 4, 2016

April Card Class - Register Now!

Good Morning my fellow stampers!

Today I'm posting the samples of the cards that we will be making at my April 2016 Card Making Class.  If you would like to join us, please contact me.  There is no obligation to buy anything and all you bring with you is adhesive and scissors. You just pay for the cards,  I provide everything else - stamps, paper and ink.  The cost is only $15 for 6 cards, with envelopes, 2 cards each of 3 designs. Plus you get a .pdf print out of the instructions and photos on how to make the cards.   Great bargain!  If you just want to try out card making for the first time, or get hands on experience with Stampin'Up! products this is the class for you!



If you can't attend the class, I will make the set of cards for you plus the .pdf print out for $15.  If you wish to just have the cut kit, and the pdf instructions, the cost is $12.   However, I do encourage you to take the class.  It's a fun 4 hours of relaxation, conversation and creativity.  A little oasis in your busy week.  Meet some great ladies who love to create and to share!  Plus you will be making something useful, something that will brighten anyone's day.

Check out my April newsletter for dates and times of classes.  If you can't make any of those times, please let me know and I can arrange another day and time.  Better yet, invite a few of your friends to join you in this fun adventure!

Until tomorrow,

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10