Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Going, Going, Gone!

Good Morning my stamper friends!

Yesterday Stampin' Up published the Holiday Catalog retirement list.  This means that you have only until January 3rd, 2016, or until supplies last, to get the fabulous product that is offered in the catalog.  So if you haven't made your Christmas cards yet, not is the time to start!  To find out if your wish list product is on the retirement list, click on the image below and order today!



Sorry I have been so absent from the blogging scene.  I have been very, very, busy.  On November 7th we had our 2nd annual Peoria Stamp Fair, attended by 62 very happy ladies.  We offered two sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.  We had 4 Make & Takes, Paper Pumpkin, product demonstrations, display boards and best of all we had Prize Patrol. And to top it off, we had a grand prize basket that you could win with over $125 of Stampin'Up product!

Then last weekend, November 14th, with 2 of my other Stampin' Up demonstrators, we went up to Milwaukee WI to join hundreds of other demonstrators to attend Stampin' Up's first ever On Stage.  The main program was broadcast from Brussels Belgium (yes that is right.  Stampin' Up is international!)  They unveiled the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration catalog which will go live in January.  It was a great time to reconnect with fellow demonstrators and get inspiration and hands on knowledge of the new product.

Today I'm starting my Christmas All the Way 10 Card Buffet.  Classes are today, Friday and Sunday where my customers get the chance to make up to 10 Christmas cards.  Hope they eat their whites today!

If you would like to take any of my classes, please contact me!

Have a good stamping day my friends!

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10