Tuesday, April 9, 2024

April 2024 Card Class is now Open for Registration!

 I'm really excited to offer you these cards in my April 2024 classes.  Some are a fond farewell to retiring products in the 2023-2024 annual catalog and Winter mini - some are some classics that are sticking around.  Here are the samples of the cards we will be making:


In my class you make a total of 7 cards:  2 each of 3 designs plus a bonus card.  All cards include envelopes and the recipes to make these cards.  Cost is only $25!  

Here are the dates and times:

Sunday, April 21st - 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm - my home (limited seating)

Friday, April 26th - 10am - 2pm - Morton Christian Church. 

You need to contact me by Friday, April 12th to make your reservation.  


Hope to see you in class!

Blessings, sheryl


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10