Sunday, March 10, 2024

Welcome to the March 2024 Stray Duckling Waddle! - Celebrating the Spring Mini-Catalog!

 Hello my fellow card makers!

This month we are continuing in our exploration of the January - April Stampin'Up! Mini Catalog.

I selected two cards to share with you that are whimsical.   The first one is fun to make and fun to receive for a birthday.  

I used the Ice Cream Swirl Bundle as well as the Lighter Than Air 6x6 Designer Series Paper as well as the Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots and twine.  How much fun is this!



The second card, and I think this stamp bundle may be my all time favorite is Cutest Cows Bundle...Stamp set and cow builder punch.   Who doesn't love cows!  There is a great variety of different images and cows with sweet faces in this set.  Plus you get a punch in the bundle!  Who doesn't love building a cow?



I hope you enjoyed todays cards.  Let me know what you think in the comments.  I love hearing from you.

Here is a list of my fellow ducklings who also have some card inspiration for you....


Blessings,  Sheryl


Product List
Product List

4 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are adorable, but I am super smitten by the cow card! It's so adorabull! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl, both cards are fantastic and use lots of Mini-catalog products!! I Like the ice cream card the best!

    ReplyDelete

09 10